National Intellectual Property Facilitation Centre
Vision & Mission
Transforming India to an IP intensive nation by leveraging Intellectual Property through strengthening of IP.
How we can help you?
If you are an innovator, business owner, creative professional, entrepreneur, representative of a major corporation, or just a person with an idea or creation, we can help you to protect, monetize, and enforce your IP.
Services offered by the centre (in India & Abroad)
- Counselling on IPR to various stakeholders.
- Patent, Design, Trademark and Copyright: Searching, Drafting/Preparing, Filing and Prosecuting applications.
- Geographical Indication: Documentation Study & Survey, Filing and Registration and Post Interventions.
- IP Portfolio Management, IP Audit and IP Commercialization
- Dedicated team of in-house IP experts
- Quality Services in a cost-effective manner
- Single window for all type of IP services
- Opportunities to connect with more than 9000, CII membership
- Get free access to all IP related event of CII.
- First-hand information of all IP related initiatives of CII
Success Stories of CII IP Facilitation center
- -- Catered to more than 2000 IPR service
- -- Facilitated filing of more than 200 patents, 1000 TMs, 1500 Designs ,70 copyrights and 30 GI's,
- -- Capacity Building of more than 5000 stakeholder through 200 IP programmes
Present IP Initiatives: Intellectual Property Facilitation Centers (IPFCs) at Indore, Mysore and Gandhi Nagar were established by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) with the support of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Government of India. These IPFCs primarily cater to the Intellectual Property Service requirements of MSME enterprises all across the states of Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka and Gujarat respectively.