INDIA- UK BILATERAL OPPORTUNITIES IN LOW
CARBON GROWTH TECHNOLOGIES & PROMOTE INNOVATION & IPR
February & March 2021;Karnataka | New Delhi | Telangana | Gujarat| Maharashtra
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in association with Department of International Trade (DIT), UK Government and Finovista is organising series of five virtual roadshows on India- UK Bilateral Opportunity in Low Carbon Growth Technologies to promote innovation and Intellectual Property Rights(IPR) in the five states(Gujrat, Maharashtra, Delhi, Telangana and Karnataka) of India.
The objective of these roadshows is to showcase the cleantech based business opportunities for UK companies in India and Indian companies in UK, with a focus on Technology, Innovation, and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Opportunity for Indian Tech Ventures in UK
- Government schemes and policies available in India to facilitate International Business
- Best Practices on low carbon technologies, innovation, and Intellectual property Rights-India Perspectives
- Key highlights on innovation and IP
- Collaboration opportunities between UK & India in low carbon growth technologies to promote innovation