Digital Conference on Global IP Sharing
Speakers at the CII Digital Conference on Global IP Sharing, organised in collaboration with the Indian Patent Office, Government of India, on the occasion of World Intellectual Property Day on 26 April, 2020
The Confederation of Indian Industry in partnership with the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and Intellectual Property Office, India (IPO) every year organises a conference on the occasion of “World Intellectual Property Day” on 26th April where National IP Awards are given to companies, academics / R&D institutions and individuals. This year, due to restrictions on physical movement, CII is observing World IP Day virtually through a digital conference on 26th April.
Feature Talks on
- IPR Challenges in Combatting Covid-19 – GOI, Industry, Policy, Scientific and Global Views
- Response to Covid-19 from Pharma World
Benefits of Joining
- Get Recording of Conference
- Participate in live discussions.
- Connect one on one with stalwart speakers